Hanted House: Scary Time Hanted House: Scary Time

Although this game had very low production value. It was insanely fun to play! Almost comical. I did a little playthrough of it on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1D5UI ZQrmU . Maybe if the game were a little longer it would be much more fun! :D

CellCraft CellCraft

Okay! =D

A good game however some of the facts were wrong. For example, the Nucleus is not the central command centre of the cell, it is not its 'brain', the nucleus just contains the cells genetic information.

50 Optical Illusions 50 Optical Illusions

Wonderful!

I loved it! All very good optical illusions, even though they are all stolen from somewhere, they are still awesome! ^^ Well done!

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Awsome!

Haha I completed it lol, some of those levels where quite easy! lol but well done!

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

pretty hardcore!

haha wtf bowsers last attack haha. good game though!!!!

Guitar Geek Guitar Geek

Awsome!

I cant realy get better than the title!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Good but slowly bored me!

The first 10 mins where ok but it just slowly got more boring and pointless! But still good xD.

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

Awsome Game!

Haha good game! And I agree with Redcapkid, You cannot call a game crap if you cannot play it, so shove it portal!

locoroco flash minigame locoroco flash minigame

Mildly awsome!

Well done but im not too fond of the game so... yeah! lol

Fatherhood The Game Fatherhood The Game

...

Sorry this game is a tiny bit pointless. Yes I give you a well done for making it, but it is far too short. It took me less than one minuite. Work on more levels for it or something. But otherwise well done!