League Of Legend Lore League Of Legend Lore

You do not have permission to be using this video. Please take it down, it does not belong to you.

DungeonFighterItachi responds:

I already said this isn't mine. All right belong to the owner of this video. If they tell me to take it down I will. I just wanted to share this great video with people who will like it, don't like it? Don't watch it. I am asking for permission to be using this video I will edit with their response when I get it. Until then vote fairly, once i get their reply i will either post it or un-post this video. If anyone else feels this way post a review agreeing with him and i will take this video down until I get permission.

My Little Minecraft My Little Minecraft

Interesting.

Could use some work on the pace a bit. Seemed too slow. But all in all, not bad.

Minecraft - Awaiting 1.8 Minecraft - Awaiting 1.8

Not bad.

That was quite good. Loved it for the Oblivion music.

Hanted House: Scary Time Hanted House: Scary Time

Although this game had very low production value. It was insanely fun to play! Almost comical. I did a little playthrough of it on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1D5UI ZQrmU . Maybe if the game were a little longer it would be much more fun! :D

CellCraft CellCraft

Okay! =D

A good game however some of the facts were wrong. For example, the Nucleus is not the central command centre of the cell, it is not its 'brain', the nucleus just contains the cells genetic information.

50 Optical Illusions 50 Optical Illusions

Wonderful!

I loved it! All very good optical illusions, even though they are all stolen from somewhere, they are still awesome! ^^ Well done!

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;The Brink&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>The Brink<<

Awsome!

Wow is the only word that realy comes to mind =D .
Very good, awsome, love it!

Gunshy responds:

thank you! thank you for the 8 and the praise.